Now available in two furniture plate styles, Vision and Classic and a wide range of designer handle options, you can customise your front door suite to suit your own individual sense of taste and style.
The unique Safety Release™ feature automatically unlocks the internal handle upon entry, minimising the risk of being locked in.
The Nexion incorporates the unique LockAlert® status indicator that shows the lockset mode at a glance.
The Nexion meets or exceeds the highest security and durability requirements in Australian Standard AS4145.2:1993 when fitted to an exterior quality door. The lockset can operate in three modes: Secure Mode, Safety Mode and Passage Mode.
Secure Mode: Handles securely locked from both inside and outside. This mode enables total security when leaving the property. The lockset cannot be opened from the inside without a key.
Safety Mode: Handles securely locked from outside and free from the inside. This mode prevents unauthorised entry while making it easy to exit the property. A lockout release function is incorporated which automatically changes the lockset to passage mode when the door is opened from the inside. This minimises the chances of being accidentally locked out.
Passage Mode: Handles free from both inside and outside. The passage mode gives convenient access from inside and outside without the need for a key. A single-cylinder version is available which disables the Secure Mode function and has no internal cylinder function. This means the inside is free to exit at all times.
- 60mm standard
- 70mm backset latch available as an accessory
Features of the Nexion Vision Mechanical Lockset
- The Lockset mode is shown by LockAlert with indicator red when in secure mode, yellow when in safe mode and green when in passage mode
- The lockout release feature automatically unlocks the outside handle (i.e. puts the lock into Passage Mode) when the inside handle or snib is operated. This minimises the chance of being accidentally locked out
- Choice of 10 designer lever styles
- High security, cut resistant stainless steel latch
- Box strike with concealed cross grain door frame strengthening screw
- Metal installation template included
- Conforms to the requirements of Australian Standard AS4145.2:1993
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
- Also available in the single-cylinder and dummy configurations
- Stainless steel 15mm projection.
- 35 to 45mm.
- Internal and external
- 5 pin tumbler mechanism with 6 pin capability
- Brass cylinders and brass barrels
- Keying Standard Keying
- Supplied individually keyed with two keys per lock
- 78,000 key combinations
- Key blank KB2015P
Restricted Special Keying
Lockwood locks can be keyed to a number of controlled and/or specially keyed systems. These range from legally protected keys to protect against unauthorised duplication, which can also include specially designed key systems such as master key systems, which allow for different levels of mechanical access control.
Satin Chrome Pearl SP, Chrome Plate CP