These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or handle outside and by turn knob, key or handle inside.
For ease of selection specify primary lock (3P72SS). This lock can then be easily adapted to suit the functions required without removing the lock from the door. By adjusting the Pentagon Hub selector, and cylinder function selector.
These locks have various latching functions which can be operated by key or by handle inside.
Features of the Pentagon 3P72 Universal Lock:
- Ability to change lock function and handing without removing lock from the door
- Easy indoor commissioning
- One universal cylinder cam performs all locking functions
- 35 degrees of lever rotation required to fully retract latch and auxiliary bolt
- Elongated rose furniture fixing holes to accept 38 – 41mm screw pitch