- Multi-mode slimline deadbolt providing safety, security and convenience
- Simple to install
- Advanced safety and features
- High security cut resistant stainless steel bolt
- Available in round and square designs
- Box strike with concealed cross-grain doorframe strengthening screw
- Meets highest security and durability requirements in AS4145.2 – 2008 locksets
- Adjustable 60mm – 70mm backset
- Can be keyed alike to other Lockwood door locks
DualSelect introduces two-stage external locking – safety mode and secure mode. By rotating the key 90° the bolt can be thrown achieving external security whilst the internal knob is free to exit (Safety Mode). By rotating the key a further 45° to the second click, the bolt will now be secure on both sides of the door (Secure Mode).
SafetyRelease automatically unlocks the internal knob upon entry. This minimises the risk of being locked inside in the case of an emergency.